Safety At Home
Please follow the below safety tips while using electricity.
- The most important rule for home appliances is electricity and water do not mix!
- Keep appliances away from bathtubs, puddles, sinks and wet hands.
- Always use correct rated MCB / ELCB to prevent electrical accidents.
- After use always switch off the appliance.
- Never put metal objects in live parts of appliances or in sockets.
- If you notice a spark or fire in the switchboard, immediately switch off the Mains.
- If an appliance overheats, unplug it and have it checked by a professional.
- Turn off heating and cooking appliances before leaving the house.
- Always switch off the electrical appliance while cleaning.
- Use appliances that have a 3-pin plug.
- Always put insulated cover in the sockets located near the floor.
- Leave repairs and installation to a professional electrician.
- Use good and standard quality appliances only.
- Do not keep faulty wiring and sockets.
- Do not overload the electrical sockets.
- Never insert naked wire ends into an electrical socket.
- Do not leave your children unattended near running electrical appliances.
- Do not touch electrical appliances with wet hands.
- Do not stand on a wet ground while using an electrical appliance.
- Do not insert metallic objects into an electrical socket.
- Do not let water accumulate near an electrical appliance.