ALWAYS BRINGING YOU RESULTS AND SMILES
The Customer Happiness Charter has been developed so we can engage with you in a more meaningful way by adopting best practices in responsible customer service. It sets our benchmarks and defines your service expectations, fostering engaged customer participation to ensure excellence from government services.
DEWA is committed to achieve excellence in service provision that not only attains your happiness but also exceeds your expectations. DEWA has adopted the Customer Service Charter, launched by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, which comprises the following:
Our Commitment to you
- We will treat you with courtesy, respect and a smile.
- You will receive high standards and fair service.
- We will cater to your needs professionally and to the best of our ability.
- We will provide our services through a helpful and knowledgeable team that is understanding and capable of answering your questions.
- We will provide you with service requirements, realistic expectations and completion times for each service.
- You will be attended to in a timely manner.
- We will reduce the number of steps required to complete a service in the easiest and most efficient manner.
- We will provide you with accurate information and error-free service.
- We will provide you with you with a multi-channel service and methods of payment and ensure we serve at your convenience.
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions to serve you better.
- We are committed towards the privacy of your information and data.
- We will treat People of Determination accordingly to the highest levels of service.
Your Commitment to us
You can contact us directly through the following channels:
- Appreciate the efforts of our employees at your service and treat them with mutual respect
- Provide identification documents when requested
- Provide the supporting documents required to complete a service
- Inform us immediately of any changes to information provided, or in case of error
- Inform us immediately of any changes that may affect our service provision
- Respond in a timely manner to queries from our employees to ensure timely service and quality