One window to serve customer needs for technical information and coordination services for infrastructure projects. Achieve high customer satisfaction by expediting technical process, focusing on improved coordination and follow-up services as facilitators for our Customers.
The following are the various Technical Services offered to the Customers through Online.
1. Completion Certificate.
2. As Built Approval.
3. BOQ approval Duct Installation.
4. Estimate for Cable Diversion Works.
5. Material Sample & Specification Approval.
6. Request for Material specification.
7. List of Approved Suppliers, Manufacturers (Cable, Joints & Duct).8. Electrical Sub-Contractor Approval (Cable diversion work).
Digitally: Free of Charge.Manually: Well be announced
1. Completion Certificate : 45 Working Days.
2. As Built Approval : 45 Working Days.
3. BOQ approval Duct Installation : 14 Working Days.
4. Estimate for Cable Diversion Works : 14 Working Days.
5. Material Sample & Specification Approval : 14 Working Days.
6. Request for Material specification : 14 Working Days.
7. List of Approved Suppliers, Manufacturers (Cable, Joints & Duct) : 14 Working Days.
8. Electrical Sub-Contractor Approval (Cable diversion work) : 14 Working Days.
Online Application Submission:
In this section customers can submit documents through the following link:
All acceptable applications will be processed by DEWA Infrastructure Information and Permits Department (II&PD) for Road Projects, Network Service Projects & General Projects.
Depending on the application type, the application should comply with the requirements of the Technical Service for Infrastructure projects Submission Guideline; which can be found on DEWA portal.
Application Status Tracking and Notifications:
If the application was commented; then please access ‘the Resubmission Page’ using the link ”Track your Application” and re-submit a revised application.
Once the application is approved, the approval can be downloaded from the tracking page of the e-service.