This service helps the customers to obtain power / water connections to their various projects. Application for getting electricity / water can be submitted through the E-Services ‘One Window’ system, by accessing this service using the user ID & Password.
Customer shall fill the details, given in the application as applicable, and upload the technical documents and details as listed in the application. The documents will be technically reviewed for approval and preparation of DEWA Estimate / Connection Charges and processed further for field inspection, etc.
The Estimate / Connection Charges will be forwarded for payment after which DEWA’s field works will be executed. The customer will be able to track the status of the application, upload additional documents, download the approved documents, project status notification for the technical inspection, etc. through one window system.
Application for service is free of charge. Service is chargeable (where applicable).
LV Design Approval:
• Load from 1‐150 kw: 1 working day
• Load from 151‐400 kw: 2 working days
• Load from 401‐5000 kw: 3 working days
• Load from 5001 and above: 3 working days
Issuance of Connection Cost:
• Load from 1 to 150 Kw: 1 working day
• Load from 151 to 400 Kw: 3 working days
• Load from above 400 Kw: 3 working days
• Load from 1 – 150 Kw: 1 working days from the date preferred by the authorized electrical Contractor for the project
• Load from above 150 Kw: 2 working days from the date preferred by the authorized electrical Contractor for the project
HV Substation Location & size Approval (If any)
• 3 working days
HV Substation Inspection (If any)
• 1 working day from the date preferred by the authorized electrical Contractor for the project
Fill-in the online application form with required information attach necessary documents listed below, then submit the form. On successful submission, a reference number will be provided (Reference number for water application W-xxxxxx, reference number for Electricity application E-xxxxxx):
- Types of Connections:
- Water Connections Categories:
- Mandatory Documents for Water Connection:
Optional Documents for Electricity Connection: