This service deactivates electricity and water from the premises.
AED 100 for disconnecting electricity and water (small meters).
AED 300 for disconnecting Electricity and water meters (large meters).
AED 10 for knowledge fee.
AED 10 for innovation fee.
Thukher and Sanad cardholders are entitled to a 50% discount on De-activation charges.
Login / Registration:
Required for online requests.
Not required for requests made through Customer Happiness Centers or Customer Care Center.
Estimated Delivery Duration:
Final bill will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive your final bill at your registered email ID.
Online procedure with Login
Step 1: Login with your DEWA User ID or Dubai ID
Step 2: Select the 10-Digit DEWA Contract Account number for which request is to be made.
Step 3: Pay your outstanding bill amount (if any)
Step 4: Select the date when you are moving out of your premises (your Electricity and Water supply will be deactivated on this date and final meter readings will be taken) and method of Security Deposit refund (through Bank transfer/Cheque/Western Union).
Step 5: Submit your application
Online procedure without Login
Step 1: Enter your 10-digit DEWA Contract Account number and 9-digit DEWA premises number.
Step 2: One-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Email or registered Mobile number.
Step 3: Enter OTP in the field provided.
Step 4: Pay your outstanding bill amount (if any)
Step 5: Select the date when you are moving out of your premises (your Electricity and Water supply will be deactivated on this date and final meter readings will be taken) and method of Security Deposit refund (through Bank transfer/Cheque).
Step 6: Submit your application
- For companies: Request letter on company’s letterhead duly signed and stamped is required to be attached.
- You will receive an SMS & an Email with request number.
- Final bill will be sent to your registered Email address within 24 hours. (If a future date is selected for Move-out, Final bill will be sent within 24 hours of selected date)
- Security Deposit will be adjusted with your Final Bill amount. You will be required to pay if your Final Bill amount is more than your Security Deposit or you will be refunded via bank transfer/Cheque if your Security Deposit is more than your Final Bill Amount.
- Final Bill amount is immediately due and should be paid immediately upon receiving of Final Bill. For more information on Bill payments please click: