Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) | Water Appliances
- Only run your dishwasher when it is full to make the best use of water, energy and detergent.
- When purchasing a new dish washer, consider purchasing one with a high ESMA energy efficiency rating (5 or 4 stars).
- Wait till you have a full load of laundry before running the machine to save both water and energy. If you can't wait for a full load, use the right water level to match the size of the load.
- When purchasing a new washing machine, consider purchasing one with a high ESMA energy efficiency rating (5 or 4 stars).
- Reducing the temperature at which your washing machine operates is an easy way to save electricity. You don't always need to wash your clothes on higher temperature settings.
- Dryers consume a lot of electricity. Take advantage of the sunshine and hang your clothes to dry.