This service deactivates electricity and water from the premises.
Login / Registration:
Estimated Delivery Duration:
Final bill will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive your final bill at your registered email ID.
Online procedure with Login
Step 1: Login with your DEWA User ID or UAE PASS
Step 2: Select the DEWA Contract Account number for which request is to be made.
Step 3: Pay your outstanding bill amount (if any)
Step 4: Select the date & time when you are moving out of your premises (your Electricity and Water supply will be deactivated on this date and final meter readings will be taken) and method of Security Deposit refund (through Bank transfer/Cheque/Western Union/ Transfer to other active account/ I will apply refund later).
Step 5: Submit your application
Online procedure without Login
Step 1: Enter your DEWA Contract Account number and 9-digit DEWA premise number.
Step 2: One-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Email or registered Mobile number.
Step 3: Enter OTP in the field provided.
Step 4: Pay your outstanding bill amount (if any)
Step 5: Select the date & time when you are moving out of your premises (your Electricity and Water supply will be deactivated on this date and final meter readings will be taken) and method of security Deposit refund.
Step 6: Submit your application
- For companies: Request letter on company’s letterhead duly signed and stamped is required to be attached (applicable only for credit balance cases other than Security Deposit)..
- You will receive an SMS & an Email with request number.
- Final bill will be sent to your registered Email address within 24 hours. (If a future date is selected for Move-out, Final bill will be sent within 24 hours of selected date)
- Security Deposit will be adjusted with your Final Bill amount. You will be required to pay if your Final Bill amount is more than your Security Deposit or you will be refunded via bank transfer/Cheque if your Security Deposit is more than your Final Bill Amount.
- Final Bill amount is immediately due and should be paid immediately upon receiving of Final Bill. For more information on Bill payments please click: