To ensure continuous and sustainable electricity supply in a stable and secure manner during the rainy season, use the services of a competent technician to carry out your regular maintenance work. So that your safety and reliable electricity supply is secured at all seasons.
Guidelines to ensure continuous power supply:
• Check exposed connections and secure them by using water-proof sockets and fixtures
• Check all the connections are properly earthed
• Seal all spare conduits, located at the building roof
• Close all electrical cabinets
• Replace any damaged meter windows
In case of internal installation issues at your premises, you can use DEWA store, where a list of technical service providers, is available with offers for DEWA customers.