This service is offered to customers wishing to verify their consumption level on noticing any unexpected increase in electricity or water consumption.
This service helps you to:
- Perform a self-diagnosis
- Direct call with DEWA Customer Care Center
- Schedule an onsite visit by DEWA’s technical team for your meter inspection
If you choose to schedule a call with DEWA agent or schedule an onsite visit, you will receive a reference number, which can be used to track the status of your request.
Service fee will be charged (AED 30 or AED 75 based on meter type/size) in case you select an onsite visit and the meter is not faulty.
*VAT will be charged as applicable
7 working days.
For more information about this service, view the frequently asked questions.
Step 1 : Online procedure on DEWA’s website/smart app
- Log in to your registered account / create new account
- Apply for Consumption Verification - Electricity/Water Service
- Select to resolve the issue through: Self Diagnosis/ Call DEWA agent / Schedule an onsite visit by DEWA team
- Confirm Request
- Track Request
Step 2: Service Delivery
The concerned department at DEWA will review the request and send the technician to check the meter. Reference number will be sent to the customer to follow up on the request status. A report will be sent to the customer’s registered email within 7 working days.