This service is offered to customers wishing to verify their consumption level on noticing unexpected increase or decrease in electricity or water consumption.
This service helps you to:
- Perform a self-diagnosis
- Direct call with DEWA Customer Care Center
- Schedule onsite visit for your meter inspection
If you choose to schedule a call with DEWA agent or schedule onsite visit, you will receive a reference number which can be used to track the status of your request.
Service fee will be charged (30 or 75 AED based on meter type/size) in case you select scheduling onsite visit and meter is not faulty.
*VAT will be charged as applicable
7 working days.
Step 1 : Online procedure on DEWA’a website/smart app
- Log in to your registered account / create new account
- Apply for Consumption Verification - Electricity/Water Service
- Select to resolve the issue through: Self Diagnosis/ Call DEWA agent / Schedule an onsite visit for DEWA team
- Confirm Request
- Track Request
Step 2: Service Delivery
Concerned Department will process your request within 7 working days and inform you accordingly. You may also contact our Customer Care Center to inquire the status of your request.