The Innovation Centre at the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park is a pioneering global hub for renewable and clean energy innovation.
The Innovation Centre works with local and global universities, organisations, and start-ups. It is an educational platform that hosts events, conferences, seminars, and workshops. The Centre provides visitors with an opportunity to explore the latest innovations in clean energy technologies. It houses an auditorium for events, conferences, and solar power training, renewable energy, and sustainability initiatives.
Objectives of the Centre:
- A world leading innovation hub that promotes the latest innovation in clean and renewable energy and highlights the green initiatives of the government of Dubai and DEWA.
- Develop skills and build the next generation of innovators in clean technology by focusing on growing and promoting local talent.
- To act as an education centre by hosting events, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- To build strong collaboration with local and international schools, universities, start-ups and companies on research, knowledge exchange and exhibitions.
- The Innovation Centre received a platinum rating from LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) with 101 points out of a possible 110 in the first quarter of 2020. This is the highest score in the world for a new government building.
- The first and largest government centre to have been awarded the Done By Youth seal from the Federal Youth Authority of the UAE.
For more information, please visit Innovation Centre Website