This service enables enrolled consultants/contractors to apply for Solar Permits & Connections. DEWA’s network to regularize the generation process and enable customers to export surplus power to DEWA’s grid as part of DEWA’s strategy towards sustainable energy.
Service Category & Type
1. Affection Plan (REQUIRED ONLY IF PROJECT FALLING IN DUBAI FREEZONE AREAS)
2. Solar Module , Solar Inverter and Interface protection unit details to be furnished (If the product is not in DEWA List)*
3. Design assessment input form in excel format (.XLSX format only)*
4. Total connected load max. demand/MDB/SMDB etc... schedule incorporating existing load/KWh meters, proposed solar generation meter etc... (PDF format only) *
5. Single line diagram of proposed grid tie solar PV system indicating KWh meters, inverters, interface protection system, low voltage distribution system etc... (PDF format only) *
6. Site setting lay-out indicating the location of proposed solar panels, associated equipment, KWh metering etc... (PDF format only)
7. Production details( KWp and KWh annum.) (PDF format only) *
8. Installation details of proposed solar generation meter, PV panels ,inverters, MDBs/SMDBs etc... (PDF format only) *
9. Wiring lay-out and Sizing of PV system elements(string design, inverters, solar cables, breakers, etc...) (PDF format only) *
10. Explicit acceptance and agreement to the terms and Conditions of the Connection Agreement (PDF format only)”
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is committed to protecting the rights of the users of its website, and keeping data and information secure. We have created this privacy and security statement to explain the current information management practices on our websites.
Information Collection and Usage:
DEWA does not collect any personal information about you when you visit its website, unless specified, or you choose to provide this information to us. However, upon your visit, the following information is automatically collected and stored:
We may use third party tools or software for conducting statistical analysis. However, only certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed our website or most visited pages, are collected. Such information does not identify you individually.
DEWA keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of DEWA.
Security of Transactions:
Please be assured that this site has security measures in place to protect the information you provide us. We use encryption methods to protect all information, which is deemed to be sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet DEWA’s, federal, or local legal requirements.
Links to third-party websites:
DEWA's website may provide links to other web sites. However we are not responsible for the accuracy of the contents of these sites or their mechanisms for information collection and usage.
If you doubt that your privacy is being compromised, follow these steps immdediately:
What are Cookies?
DEWA is committed to the protection of its customers’ private information and does not track individual users or their identity. DEWA only accesses the system information of the device, the website is being viewed on, to gain useful knowledge about how it is used. The collected information is used solely for statistical and monitoring purposes to help DEWA improve the user experience of the services and to identify the performance of DEWA’s services.
3rd Party Cookies:
DEWA also uses 3rd party tools or software, such as Google Analytics, to track web statistics. In this case, Google will place a 3rd party cookie on your computer. This is also the case with Google Maps across the site.
DEWA is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its Website or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will DEWA be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify DEWA from and against all liabilities resulting from the user's failure to observe these terms and conditions. DEWA does not warrant that information currently accessible is up-to-date.